We regularly collect feedback and work hard to address your concerns, issues and ideas. This involves prioritising areas that are inconveniencing you the most, and continuing to ask for your feedback to make sure we’re on the right track.
Things we’re working on or have implemented as a direct result of your feedback:
- Order Fulfillment (on time and in full)
- Planning & Forecasting – we recently implemented a robust monthly planning and forecasting process and state of the art forecasting management system. This has led to best ever order fulfilment results, but we won’t rest there.
- Keying orders on time – we set our Customer Service team an aggressive target for keying orders in full before daily cut off times to help ensure your orders aren’t delayed unnecessarily. We have reached that target 7 months running now and will continue that focus.
- Managing Project Orders – we’ve implemented a new Order Management process, focused on fast order entry, ETA confirmations and proactive communication to you for any relevant updates on your order. It's our goal to save you time, by ensuring you don't need to chase us up for order updates. Since implementation, we’ve received some feedback about the communications we now send, and will use that to help refine these over time.
- Estimating and Lighting Design turnaround times – we’ve implemented a new process within Lighting Design which has seen our turnaround targets already reached. Estimating is currently underway. We understand that fast turnaround is critical to you, to ensure you can get back to your customers in a timely manner.
- New Digital tools - we've recently redirected both our Pierlite and Sylvania websites, into our Gerard Lighting, multi-branded website. The old Brand sites, while popular, were hard to maintain and didn’t always have the most up to date information on them. The Gerard Lighting website is always up to date, and we’ve recently rolled out a brand new datasheet format and product page layout, which makes it much easier for you to select the product you’re looking for. We’ve have a continuing list of improvements to make to the website and will use your feedback to keep refining this. Please check out the progress – www.gerardlighting.com.au
There’s plenty more happening, and we’ll communicate with you as major improvements are implemented. In the meantime, please click the button below if you’d like to fill in our short, 5 question survey.