Join us at sparc-FMA International Lighting and Facilities Event, 30th May – 1st June 2017
Gerard Lighting has helped create commercial lighting solutions of varying scale and complexity for many organisations, including some of Australia’s most iconic brands and buildings.
Our people apply their dedication and expertise to the design and integration of luminaires and lighting controls, streamlining business activities, driving energy savings and transforming the way people feel to create better, more effective working environments.
We are proud to be showcasing our commercial lighting solutions at this year’s sparc-FMA International Lighting & Facilities Event (sparc-FMA), to be held at the new International Convention Centre at Darling Harbour over three days from May 30th 2017.
Come and see us at stand 131, we’ll be showcasing our most innovative lighting solutions including:
- Rapix - the secure commercial lighting control platform offering IoT connectivity
- The latest in commercial lighting solutions for office applications – workspaces, corridors, reception areas and more
- A focus on the solutions used to help our customers achieve 6-star Greenstar ratings
- An exclusive first look at Sitara - simpler, smarter lighting controls for every Australian home
- Architectural lighting solutions from our premium exclusive partners SIDE, Siteco and Disano
As Australia's largest and most significant event for the lighting and facility management industries – sparc-FMA is an event operated by industry, for industries. Visitors to the event will have exclusive access to a world class exhibition of facilities, smart lighting and related technologies – all under one roof in the heart of Vivid Sydney.
We look forward to seeing you there.